14 Signs You’re Being Taken Advantage Of In a Relationship
Cost In Being Taken Advantage
Finding yourself in a fruitless relationship after so much commitment, sacrifice and time can be heart breaking, this is why it is best to know signs you’re being taken advantage of in a relationship.
Many people are into a false relationship like a fling relationship without being aware of it. |Most people do not know they have been in a non productive relationship, until they find out in the middle way.
One of other signs to know you have being taken advantage of in a relationship is when your partner keeps demanding for sex or involve you in sexting. When your partner give sex more attention than your personal affair, then watch out, they could be a game player, just in the relationship only to take advantage of you.
The moment you find out you are being deprived of happiness in a relationship, its a sign you are being taken advantage of.
For you not to waste your time, resources, values and still lose it all, it is best to know signs you are being taken advantage of in a relationship.
Nowadays, most people are not interested in a serious relationship, most are after sex than the true beauty of a relationship which is based on happiness.
It is important to keep an eye on your partner to know how much they care about you and the relationship, and majorly keep your in sight signs you are not being taken advantage of.
Signs You’re Being Taken Advantage Of In a Relationship
1. Too much audience: Notice your partner is given you more audience than what you deserve or expect? Then it might be signs you are being taken advantage of. As you know, too much attention isn’t good, keep track of why you get too much attention.
2. They Pay attention to details: Every piece of information is gold to a person who is trying to take advantage of you. You have to be more careful as your partner pays attention to every information that passes by.
3. Look for your weakness: A person who will take advantage of you will always find ways to look for your weak spot. Your weakness is your g spot to get into you. A weak minded person can easily be taken advantage of.
4. You feel more problems: Have you been in a relationship where you feel more problems. A relationship should be a place where you feel comfort rather than creating more problems, Find yourself in problems often rather than progress is a sign someone is taking advantage of you.
5. Same person finds a solution: Same people who try to take advantage of you will be the ones to give problems and yet find solutions to the problems they have created without you being aware of their tricks.
6. Try to gain your trust: Another major sign someone is taking advantage of you is that they find all means to gain your trust. Be mindful of who you trust, most people are full of despair in relationships.
7. Take risk for you: Observe partners who take risk for you even when it does not worth taking the risk, they are only trying to play to their own advantage while doing so to gain your trust.
8. Being too Nice: Anyone can be nice to you, but being too nice is what can be signs you are being taken advantage of in a relationship.
9. No complaint: They play to your tune, a person who will take advantage of you will never complain at your flaws, even when you hurt them they will never get angry and if they do, it’s just a way to trick you more to find more favour and opportunity to get into you.
10. Act like a fool: They look harmless, someone who tries to take advantage will always find ways to please you. You will think they are never harmful or toxic, they do so because they want to get into you.
11. Always acknowledging your opinion: Another sign to look for to know you are being taken for granted is that they always acknowledge your opinion even when you are making the wrong one. You can never be wrong, you are always right, that’s a false acknowledgement.
12. Make you feel superior: To know you are being taken advantage of is that your partner makes you feel superior when they make you think they are inferior whereas they know what they are doing.
13. Providing support: These are fake support, they are only doing it to gain your trust and let you have confidence in them.
14. Always buy your idea: Always at your favour, no matter what you say or do right or wrong, signs to know you have been taken advantage of in a relationship is that your partner will always buy all of your ideas.
Take Note of these signs
Among others signs you are being taken advantage of in a relationship, one major one is to realise you have giving out your trust to the wrong person, which reveals your weakness while they unleash their tactics and weapon to take advantage of you