If you can protect your family , you can protect your relationship.
Though there are reasons stated to why staying or living with in-laws does not help marriage but still having families around could be helpful to relationship growth and give marriage a different meaning if things are done rightly.
Having families around should not in any way make your relationship inferior or make your families superior when well combined, families can greatly influence and contribute to the growth and progress of a relationship.
On one hand, the idea of having family in a relationship could be more of a disaster, on another hand could be more of a blessing. A family relationship can do more good than harm if having the right family.
Every good and bad thing has their advantages and disadvantages, this also applies to family relationships, when you know how to take advantage of opportunities that lead to impart, it is possible to manage family relationship flaws.
1. Thinking: thinking is one of the hardest things to do in life, thinking right is even more difficult especially when planning for a good life. Trying to think alone without help can be more challenging but sharing thoughts with relatives could easily bring solutions. It’s good to share thoughts with families but make sure it is the good ones who want your progress and not your downfall.
2. Share Ideas: No man can be an island, you can not know all things, even if you read all relevant books to successful life according to developing good habits , you might need to consider sharing ideas with your family as to help progress, good family help relationship growth.
3. Support: Sometimes we can not do things on our own without having a helping hand from people, however not just anyone is willing to help us as many are looking for our downfall. When things aren’t working the way we plan, it is best to turn to our family for support.
“If your friends reject you at the time of struggles, your parents will always stand by you, more reason why you need to treat your parents right at all times”.
4. Awareness: it is easier for families to call your relationship to attention, if they see anything going wrong. It might look like they are interfering into your affairs but on the other hand they might be doing more good than harm.
5. Contribute: Having family relationships can contribute immensely to your progress and that of your relationship by helping you in times of difficulties, hazard and financial life. However knowing how to plan ahead of financial crises in marriage can greatly help your relationship.
6. Guide: When you need protection or a better way to shield your relationship; families can be a good guide to lead you through the challenges of life, with good families around, you are on a saver side.
7. Directs: The best way to learn about how to build a relationship in marriage is to learn from the directories of family mistakes, you would not like to make the same mistakes your parents or relatives made that may have cost them alot. but to learn from it and improve relationships. For instance the effect of having a polygamous family stated by good men project could cause more harm to a healthy relationship.
8. Bond: As they say blood is thicker than water, so the bond of a family is stronger than many relationships you may have seen. The love of parenthood is enough to breathe life into a lost relationship. To keep a steady and reliable lifestyle, Family relationships are important.