Finding Happiness In A Relationship:
Finding your own happiness in a relationship is to avoid getting hurt. Finding your happiness will guarantee a good rhythm to a relationship.
No matter how people try to avoid heart breaks and breakup in a relationship, they always end up to realise that the trick and tips they use in shielding their relationship never worked out for them.
As we speak, many people are fed up of relationship heart break, frustration and more, it is so sad that no matter the effort they put to make a relationship work for them, with their commitment, faithfulness, sacrifice, fasting and prayer, they end up being jilted.
However, finding your own happiness is a way to build some values in yourself and also in grow your relationship. But finding your own happiness in a relationship does not just come easy, you must avoid getting hurt and making sure not to hurt your partner as well.
But it is important that you do not make things uncomfortable for your lover while finding your own happiness. The need for your own happiness is also the need for theirs. So finding your own happiness in a relationship should be a way of beautifying your relationship rather than being one sided.
In the quest to finding our happiness in a relationship, many relationships have ended in breakups, because most people do not know how to manage a relationship as they become one sided in finding happiness.
So before embarking on finding your own happiness you must know this things.
1. Date someone who you can share everything with: Finding your own happiness in a relationship is to avoid getting hurt. Dating someone who you confide in and share everything with is one of the most important way to find happiness in a relationship. Before going into a relationship know the kind of partner you are falling in love with. If you can’t share at least 90 percent of your thought with your partner, then you are not doing things right.
2. Do not date someone who takes age as a criterion for love: When a lover take age as a criteria for love then you are in trouble. Such a lover or partner will always want to dominate and have authority over everything you do. Finding your own happiness in a relationship is important and a man who takes age as a criteria for love will always make your relationship tiring, avoid such man, and know why age is not a barrier in relationship.
3. Do not date someone who does not respect you: There are people who want to be respected but do not know how to respect others. Love is not one sided, it is meant to be balanced, both lovers must learn to respect each other, no matter the age class, tribe or race. In the quest to finding your own happiness in a relationship, you must understand that respect from both lovers are essential to keep relationship going.
4. Do not date a person who does not listen to your opinion: Sharing ideas and listening to each others opinion are greatly important in shielding and finding your own happiness in a relationship. On the basis of this, it is important that you are in love with a person who will listen to your opinion and learn from you. Do not date a person who believes that he/she has the final say.
5. Date your best friend: Its sometimes best to date someone who you see as a friend. This does not necessarily mean that you should date your best friend who does not have other values or criteria to be a true lover. Finding your own happiness in a relationship need time to find a lover you can call your best friend, knowing how best friend could be the right choice to be in a relationship with is crucial.
6. Date someone who has a plan for you: There is a great difference between dating someone who has a plan for you and the ones who do not. When a lover does not have you in mind, such a partner can not put you in their plans. This implies that at a point in time, you may be left out of the relationship.
To find your own happiness in a relationship, is to have a lover who has a plan for you, a partner who you can plan together toward a brighter future. “If your partner can’t plan with you, he or she does not have a future with you”.
7. Date someone whose plan can not work without involving you: Just like dating someone who has plan for you, dating someone whose plan can not work without involving you is a boost to a promising relationship.
8. Date someone who is always happy to see you: This is also very important, before you jump into a relationship, make sure you date someone who is always happy to see you around, someone who can gist with you and not get boring, this is another way to figure out why relationship get boring. Avoiding boredom is a way to finding your own happiness in a relationship. As your lover get happy to see you, on the other hand you are also happy.
9. Make Their Intentions known: Date someone who you know their Intentions. Lust in love and and love for material things are what lead relationship into regrets. When the foundation of a relationship is based on lust and material things, then hope for a fruitless relationship.
Finding your own happiness in a relationship is to first know the intentions of a lover in a relationship. Your intentions might be different, while you may have a good intention to have a fruitful relationship, your partner may have other intentions for you. Their intention may be to have sex and take advantage of you.
10. Date someone who will never want you leave his or her sight: Dating a person who will never let you leave their sight is a sign that they have a lot of respect for you, and value you for who you are. In the quest to finding your own happiness in a relationship, dating someone out of this might become a problem to you later. “A lover who does not know your importance will make you feel worthless”.
11. Date a silly fellow: Someone who you can call stupid and still smile at you, someone who you can annoy but will not count is as a problem, someone who you will offend and still comeback to tell you sorry. This will help you find your own happiness in a relationship.
12. Date someone who has same vision: Over all, Finding your own happiness in a relationship is to find a partner who has the same vision or similar vision with you. Do not make the mistake, if you really want your courtship to end up in marriage and find your own happiness in a relationship, having a partner or lover with same or similar vision is important, this should be the first thing you should look for in a lover.
If you can not find a partner who has the same or similar vision as you do, then it will be difficult to find your own happiness in a relationship, and it will be a waste of time to look for a partner with all the above characteristics.